Multiverse Studio Kit 900MHz/2.4GHz
The Multiverse® Studio Kit 900MHz/2.4GHz
brings the advanced technology of the dual band
Multiverse wireless DMX/RDM system to the film
and video world, featuring Receivers with 20 hour
battery life and contactless charging in an easy
to use kit.
The Multiverse Studio Kit includes:
six battery powered Multiverse Studio Receivers,
one Multiverse Transmitter with hanging bracket and clamp (for multi universe broadcasts),
one Multiverse Node with hanging bracket and clamp (for single universe broadcasts),
one DMXcat Multi Function Test Tool (to turn on and troubleshoot any lighting fixture on set),
one RadioScan Spectrum Analyzer (for broadcast planning), and various accessories to keep your equipment organized and charged.
Just drop the Multiverse Studio Receiver onto its slot in the case, and it will begin charging. Individual chargers and USB cables are also included to enable charging or powering individual units outside the case.
The Multiverse Studio Kit provides all the tools lighting technicians need to quickly plan, setup, and operate wireless DMX/RDM on set.
• Maximum Concurrent Universes: 1 – 9
• Frequency Range: 2400 – 2480 MHz; 902 – 928 MHz
• Input Power: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
• Max Draw: 0.95A
• Latency: 4 ms average
• RF Sensitivity: -95dBm
• Loss of Data Behavior: Output stops
• Broadcast Power: 3.2mW, 10mW, 32mW, 100mW EIRP
• Broadcast Modes: Adaptive, Full, Low, Mid, High, Max
• Show IDs: Multiverse: 307; Neo: 70
• RDM Features: RDM Proxy, RDM Responder
• IP Rating: IP20
• Compliance: Kit: UL 508A
• Operating Temperature 0º to 40ºC w